COLOUR LINE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Bumble and bumble is known for their styling, and Colour Line has been selected to participate in a hands-on class as an introduction to their approach - translating the work they do for fashion shows into looks that clients can wear. Bumble's Artist Samantha will demonstrate and educate our team on runway looks, while we learn how essential products are used to building them, and explore ways to teach the tools, trends and tips to our guests.
DATE OF CLASS
Tuesday, July 27
Models must be available 11:00a - 4:00p / Model Requirements
- models must be 18 or older
- models must come in with clean, dry hair
- models must arrive with day makeup (models should bring makeup with them for touch-ups)
- models must be responsible for their own wardrobe: think Saturday dinner date or wear dark skinny or straight jeans, plain white or black tank tops (no collar) and black heels or black flats (no sneakers)
- fine to medium texture
- between shoulder blade and mid-back length
- healthy virgin hair or natural-looking hair color
- hair that has natural wave
If you would like to participate please send model images (front, side, and back images) on or before July 13, 2010. Samantha will be seeking 2 models to participate in class demonstratons and they entire team of stylist at Colour Line are also seeking models. There are many opportunities to participate. Find a friend and have a girls day out!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED and you can comply with requirments listed above, please e-mail Peggy at email@example.com and submit model images (front, side and back images). The photos will be forwarded to Samantha for her selection process on July 12th. You will be notified after July 19th if you have been selected.
We appreciate your willingness to participate.... you too will learn!